Monday 14 August 2017

GUEST POST, TWO POPS FROM SOME WRITER



 Collating words, 
 arranging them in patterns, 
 hanging them out in the ether, 
 waiting for the ink to dry. 

Some Writer


Image result for obsession
 from pro.psychcentral.com 


Graffitied Slur

smashed the pin ground it into my skin graffitied slurs like "FAT COW" and "SLAG" across my back needled them in with balled fist then kissed me with that filthy mouth until you were reduced to nothing more than a sentient fuck buddy blowing back wasted sentiment to someone experimenting on a knife edge but in no way cut out to remain on it





Image result for demons
 from boingboing.net 


Measured Response everything is unraveling not slowly stitch by stitch but all in one go like an almighty fucking earthquake way off the richter scale propelling shards in no pre-ordained direction scattered in bits and I wish you would administer a measured response slip me back into my skin one last time





Image result for less
 from 21six.com 


https://addictiveburn.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment