Monday 16 June 2014

NO SPACE THEN SPACE



sat in the chair waiting to feel good / the low black recliner on the small patio / normally i like the chair and feel good / spent matches like small lumber are scattered on the stones / normally like the small lumber / but couldnt find my space today 

book / good book / but i dont care 

cold and grey june day / used underwear sky / gods y-fronts hang there drip drying over us - we're the kitchen sink 

i head in listening to demos on a portable / stretch out on the cushions / empty mugs watch me do nothing / scribbles climb across the rug / cant find my space today 

cat attacks cardboard record spines / not his taste most of them / he likes chet baker / he likes cat baker / he cant find his space today 

hall rug watching just watching like empty coffee mugs / lay down on the bed pm / cat follows on searching feet

day time bed is almost delicious but i dream 

i dream i got my cock out / i needed to piss so i got my cock out / then i'm falling / think i better protect my cock / fall slow / land in the trees like a railway embankment / weak trees / exhaust thin and struggling / i piss / group of people above me but no humans / they all dress in waterproofs / theres a guide like for tourists / for trains maybe or for the piss boy falling / they cant find their space 

i get up / struggle to garden recliner and the lumber patio 

birds / birds fly / birds fly into their holes up the trees / dishrag sky in the sink / good book silent / i wait for my space / my space might be in the bath / i run a bath and wait for my space 

my space is the bath / i write in there / fingers ache keeping the pad dry / its awkward but i write about my man hair / then she shaves my head before a good supper

No comments:

Post a Comment