Friday 24 January 2014

DAY OFF MORNING EFFORTS



dull with hologram rest
but
fat
with
creative
need
i line up cigs and the coffee pot
scoffed
toast
crumbs
fall
to mix with scattered cat litter 
windows open - cold! to bust me awake
as 
the 
binmen 
rattle and huff the wheelies to the truck outside my window
my
shaking digits hover over notes and keys
but
my mind is crammed with dream images
of the factory terrorists
who blocked
the
roads
with piles of white sludge and laid out huge guns
i
did
my
best
to unwire the walls
hiding the screws and the broken cubes under mattresses
but
while
every one worked hard with the mudgaurds and masonry
and
families
tried
to escape
over window cleaners ladder
the
terrorists stole my boots
and
made
me
skip
like
a
schoolgirl inside a spinning firemans hose



No comments:

Post a Comment