Sunday 30 September 2012

JUNE FRENZY; SNAP POP



got a
hash tin
full with
seven types of weed/pill pot rattles reassuring

ETC

and
booze is freely available
from local vendors . . . mmmmmmmmmmmmm

BLAH

so
-   i’m away/off/hidden in sloth and shouting

(for months/years/decades of fug)

got a
buffer
of
Organisations i deal with for cash to extend
pages
of
drinks on ice and blind mammal stasis

i ignore my birthdays/age is a surprise
so i halt and seize and stop the tide

AS IF!

soft clothes
child’s rags
around hunched shoulders/i’m hiding
in
FUG

buffer of bus time
of
downtime
of
blindtime
i blurt and scribble dysfunction and fug

BUT change lives on the horizon

Horrible Change -
come
to
my
ignorant arms
and hurt me better


2 comments:

  1. Although I was somewhat mystified I felt this poem allowed me a peek into your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. then this poem did its job. thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete