Monday 3 September 2012

JOB


job
job

then
cock
and change
 
and job
effort
crushed
job

and records
drink
job
and job

visiting beauty
here in a wet dress

job
job
ignorant people
frustration
and 7 am

job
and TV
drink
I cannot concentrate
laptop
effort
trying to pin werds down

job
holiday – I say no!

why?
a cycle
for ears only
(job job)
ears I’ve
lost access to

job
job
happiness of hope
on narrow streets

I’ve waited there
buzzing
(with hope)
job
job

job
destroyed crisp
winter skies

job
banter
bonding by accident
in this world

job
a glimpse
of jesus
thro
Fogerty eyes

job
pinned in a corner
job
blonde asking me questions
job
bacon
on white bread
lucozade
and an awful hangover

job

job
and dreams I force
and those I don’t

job
faces haunting
hovering there before
I wake
job
trousers
job
a little weed

job
job
the big city
where I walk
and
where I drink
under tower block skies
and by the river

job
job
wars of dead
think of the economics
I cry
ITS ALL ORWELL SENSE
job
another shower

a good sandwich
I liked it
I’ll go there again
job
another dinner
looking at pictures on the wall

job
job
ousting memories
my stabilo a megaphone
in lucky evenings
job
lurking in my pit
job
drinkning a bottle of water empty
just to piss in it

job
rediscover a clash record
another record
job
job
suck down
a number
and panic
at the void
job
trying to get a little high in this England

job
job
I hide
scared
with mean eyes
planning
planning
(job)
planning I don’t know what
I’m angry

job
work there
and its ok
but I may have to leave
this dark sitcom

job job
job
liquid diazepam

job
I MUST NAP
I cry
at 11
at 2.30
at 3
PLEASE
I really want to
job

then I want
to gently wake
and be patted on
my work back
PAT IT
and let me shop
for trousers and stuff
guilt free
job job

job
smoking
smoking
job
outside listening
to peoples stories
job
and another
tear for my nan

job
job
and a haircut
the dentist scrapes

and my bladder
is full
in the 4.04 am
job
job
and the numbers
chase me
like I’m the dog


No comments:

Post a Comment