Saturday 4 August 2012

DRONE WITNESS 1



its great out
at night
here
where
no one to stay in with anyway
no one here
but the mice and bees
but
I know it’s a great clear rich navy blue night
out there
even thru
this wine
I suck at like a lolly
this wine
I bravely briefly screw the cap back on
is
LIFE
to me thirsty searching and hungry and new/old

all these free empty dynamite nights are new/old now
they
are
my born scream children
of one small
baby brain hop step
because
i have
become
so
serendipitous
in
blank fate and optional death
and
I’m past the
point of wobbling and worry

i am balls deep in
in Some Art
wet and soaking and dripping with folly and cruel creation

trying
trying
like a fucking broken record/a locked groove
to . . . you know/you know/you know

with red warm flow of wine
etc
etc
etc

its all coming up on the next programme broadcast -


No comments:

Post a Comment