Saturday 26 November 2011

PLANE 1; VIENNA

mean lioness steward asking me if I want a drink.
I say
I DONT KNOW . . .

I dont; my science AWOL
on
board
a
sky
machine.

mean lioness steward gives forms out.
I say
DO I NEED IT? 

I take one . . .
seat
in
front
shoots
back . . . I say

FUCKS SAKE!

it retreats out my lap.

Johnny says

YOU CANT BE LIKE THAT MAN.
I say

FUCKS SAKE THO!

quiet arab crumpled everyday clothes
(now sky planes nothing special to him)
in
the
seat
next to me
indicating
my
pen
without a PLEASE.

LONDON
EGYPT
LIBYA
NEW YORK

he writes in his form.

now
some frightened numpty,
some daily mail reader,
some small mind paranoid
could
hiccup
with daft freedom and plane fear at his geography list
in these big bomb times
but
me,
I think hes travelling dark with oil money
and
big bombs been blowing
since
the
genius of china
or
balloons
over
vienna
1849.

No comments:

Post a Comment