Tuesday 6 September 2011

REDUCED

cold.  ice snow on the ground.  winter England beautiful. rare and white surprise.  older generation reminisce of the 70s.
we
seem
pathetic
and
afraid
if
you watch vicarious doom news on the death TV.

small dinner from tins I drink a beer fat builder too tall filling hallway confesses to cheap lamps.
he
smells
of
new cut wood and plastic.
has no name jeans hang overloaded we chat about that Ian Dury film
tho i never saw it.

later
reduced . . . just Reduced . . . pondering lo-fi video downloads of white static.
technology
is
splendid
but not on trains.

later . . . reduced, just Reduced . . . phone ringing on the barstool
I
don’t
answer.  guilt coming in catholic pangs banish this with tidying. pretend I am in control tho legs shake all palsy with coffee tension.
I
stretch
out
in
the
dark waiting . . . her black red bra hanging off the Elvis mirror
reminds
me
of
an
outlaw border town bordello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment