Thursday 29 September 2011

DIHYDROCOEDINE CHRISTMAS

it’s a dihydrocoedine xmas
a dihydro-hydra xmas.
its like
red snakes
and
hot dead bowels
its like rolling 24 on DVD.

I am dihydra-full of feelings.
horrible feelings
I want tuned out.
I have no comprehension, no skills to cope here.

I am the dihydra-softling
druggled
out on the periphery.
weakened and confused as a bank.

in no way am I tooled up for the job of life
life!
life hovers
like black choppers
in the one moon sky over my detached head.

things;
hateful
and
exclusive things.
a world full of oblivious girls busy
in no-name jeans.
(I am
their no-name jeans)
car keys bulge practical in their no-name pockets
tight on their thighs
thighs
thighs

it’s a dihydropainkiller and I take it for my dihydropain
with any
red wine
Mo sells
for 5 pounds.
I am Jack Bauer’s mission, man and machine.


and
like a Buckowski
I will grab your innocent shoulder
say
I WILL HIT YOU!
while staring hard at your no-name jeans
because I am angry
angry
angry.

I am
thinking
about
girls legs
in their
no-name
jeans.
I am
no-name
too.
I am weirdly invisible in the streets light.
          my mind
          (all that is really me)
          takes a back seat . . .
is willing and complicit in my delusion
     because
     the world is so fucking boring today
          and my escalated drama
          is the only palatable FOOD.

and if I let my mind think now I would fill it
with sad
and
cry.
mostly
this happens at night time,

mostly.
  
I am Jack Bauer’s Dobson Override.
his
mental dihydro-drive
but my heart has no CTU.
          I am
dihydro-moth hungry for one bulb.
(she smells,
in a good way)
but obviously EVERYTHING is pointless
and soon
to be
old dust
dead as skin down by the skirting board.

life alive flies like black choppers out the front door
a FAMILY!
(my dihydroheart shits with old fear)
out for a day out
in some car
some car
some car
some no-name hatchback car.
full of kids stuff and moods
is driving
sadness and living nostalgia
to the relentless and crowded beach.

oh life alive I will know you gently
weirdly so weirdly
with happenstance
soft time
and kindly intervention.
AND
there’s
black choppers thud-thud-thudding
in place of a
babyheart pump-pump-pumping.
oh old child heart grow out of your no-name tracksuit
you wore in Devon 1984.
  
I am Jack Bauer’s creamy bokah.
the beautiful backdrop to relentless terrorism
to Hollywood love propaganda
love propaganda
love.
love.
propaganda.

when I don’t even have the dihydro-skills to follow myself
out of
the storm drain.
when a new dawn fades; tho really it was always black.   
it was only
her reflected light
that I could see.
when reflected glory,
vicarious,
fades in a new dawn I know
                   know
                   know
         
REAL detachment has a rush
has value
has euphoria
has safety
has a reassuringly black coat on.
dihydra-xmas, dead now,
    
I march on
detached.

No comments:

Post a Comment