Sunday 21 October 2012

PARTY, PART 12


so eventually after some mingling
and some drinking and some laughing
with only talking to her
on my whisky mind
on my tired mind
on my lonely mind

after so long

(she found someone else and i stopped my hungry emails
and drank
and drank
and drank
cos i never touched her at all)

i
come in from smoking another cigarette
alone on
the drizzle market street
where
i'd
deep into the puddle world/where things seem both
clearer and murkier at once

and

I SAID HELLO

and she shot up like a bolt of
curly lightening
and we talk over each other
our tongues like thick drunk thumbs
hurtling into
conversations and tangents
and
like she used to
she
filled my gaps
and
i had to smile because

I LOVE THE WAY SHE PUTS THINGS
I LOVE THE WAY SHE PUTS THINGS

i love the way she puts things

so clear

my uber muse 
i 
never never
touched
at all



No comments:

Post a Comment