Saturday 12 November 2011

10 THINGS NICE I SAW IN NATURE

cosy mist and foggy silence/natures favourite coat.


a magpie gliding 1 foot above the road/black and whites vivid like the tarmac and the broken white stripe/like the pointing chevrons on the hedge lane corner.


wet spider web over the storm drain when i go out for air and a cig.


my bootsteps printed in soft mud by the hospital sign/proof i was somewhere.


the infinite detail of my lunch banana.


free bird song in the hill morning.


the amazingly English uniform grey sky.


the constant and gentle movement of the berry bush outside my window.


still squirrel in the bare tree/big orange leaves hide him/only sweet if you never seen a chipmunk/like a Triumph next to an MG.


the wet feet of the mad bath cat/runs in there after my shower/then puts his claws and soft pads on my bristle face.

No comments:

Post a Comment