Monday 26 September 2011

STRANGE AFTERNOON

this afternoon is stale is strange is naked.
i am as exposed
as global money (never heard of sums so big).
i am a gaping bag of sorry guts.
the Dr 
could SEE
could SEE 
but couldnt HELP me/found me funny
and he referred me
to a hospital I have to ring myself.

in the shop the shop was strange.
colours and shapes/just 
colours and shapes
and i am in the cool cool aisle of glass
in the supermarket so cold
but i have no list with me;
i am not capable of that.
no system . . . nothing at all/just 
nothing at all
but a spaced out funk punk filling a plastic basket
with any wine/sundries that 
catch my lost eyes.

sticking with only wine i am back home.
drink it from the bottle
straight from the bottle thats on the kitchen table
under the clock i watch thinking and thinking.
i pace the tobacco carpet
looking at the dead street out the windows.
there is horrible rain out there
dark and falling
just dark and falling.

i am Jack Bauer’s third runway
this
weird Monday naked afternoon . . .
a Monday afternoon
when the Dr. SAW me but couldnt HELP me.


No comments:

Post a Comment